Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Um yeah I'd like a grilled chiken sandwhich

Sorry for the lack of substance in the last couple of my posts.
Life's been a real pain in the butt. Oh well. At least I've got my books... that have now been confiscated by the faggots at PTISD?!?!

YEAH. They had the balls to take my DeathNote comic book for "ethical reasons"......Does that make any sense?! Oh well I'll just get someone to steal it back for me. :]

Library TAB meeting on Thursday........ awwww man. I hope they have better food. I'm gonna see if I can round up Celery into coming.

My reading teacher has been out for a couple of days....mannn that sucks.

Sllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeee is a total ninja! Everytime I see him he says "Believe it!" and a thumbs up!!!!!

It makes me lmao and rotfl lyke totally!

Hehe sorry had an IM moment... ehehe........ Today's picture is Steven Strait! In my opinion he will always be the perfect Jacob Black.

*EDIT*
Thomas Gorman is a nerdy braceface with no life. <<< -Or at least that what SOME people think...hahaha it's definetly not Hannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment