Monday, February 11, 2008

Finally! Spare time!


Gosh! I've been so busy I've hardly had anytime to write! The past couple of days have been kinda fun.

Sunday we went to BooksAMillion and I bugged Kirk....Hehe I think he might wanna kill me, but oh well it was fun. I bought the first volume of deathnote! yes! I love Light x L!!! Fandom for evz!


And today I found out that I've been nominated to be Valentine's princess which kinda sucks because I hate Valentine's day. Bleh. I do have a cool dress tho! : ]


I know I've been procrastinating, but I just haven't had enough time to write fanfiction! Ah, I feel horrible.
I'm going to try to work on some today.
In science class we've started a new section on minerals, and we've got yet another new seating arrangement. But i've still got my coveted corner seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment