Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Lovefool


Whoosh!
Holy spotted cows! That song has been in my head all day!
Adam Lazzara has a prettyful voice :]

Well today was an ok day. First period was normal, and so was second.

Lunch was fun, but today Stormy didn't sit with us for some odd reason, I think she was sick....


Art was funjucational. I think I'm a bad influence on Alex tho. I always eat random things that I think will taste yummy (but usually don't) and today he ate a piece of masking tape! It was funny, and kinda sad that my impulsiveness has rubbed on him...haha.


My Shnitzle paper mache is going pretty well, but I think I could be doing better.

I probably could've gotten more done if I didn't goof off so much!


Woodshop kinda sucked but oh well. I think I might want to take French next year...hmm just a random thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment