Monday, February 4, 2008

Icky, I think I may be sick.


(Warning: Due to the fact that I am immensely grouchy today, I shall be ruthlessly sarcastic throughout most of this post)

EEW. I think I may have caught a bug at school because my throat has been nice and soar all day. Let me tell ya, it's a wonderfully peachy experience!

The parental units just left again for business leaving me to fend for myself (food wise) and unfortunately they will leave again tomorrow and not return till Friday; however I will be residing at Nichole's house Friday afternoon till Sunday. Don't I lead such a glamorous life?

I just finished having a Jane Austen movie marathon, ending it with two of my most favorite, Pride and Prejudice, and Sense and Sensibility. I feel so much more intelligent after watching them, and also a bit sad that dudes like Mr.Darcy, or Colonel Brandon don't exist in this day and age. Darn you 21st century and your mass production of apathetic emo boys!

They mislead you with their unnaturally black hair and stylish cuts, and their fashionable tight pants, accompanied by a notebook full of beautifully worded dark poems. GAH. I'm friggin sick and tired of those stupid wide eyed, sappy, puppy faced weenies who cry in public! What happened to all the cool dudes who were afraid of being called wusses? You don't see them crying for their mommas!

EMO BOYS = WEENIES

It's sad to say, but I fear that our generation has gone down the drain, along with the rest of the crap that has piled up over the many, many, years. Oh well, at least I can look forward to joining a French art cirque or something for charity. God only know how many more unplanned pregnancies there will be, not to mention the diseases. Gee ya think all the U.S. teenager would have had it drilled in their head that abstinence is the only way to avoid crap like that.

Stupid youth of America. Imma move to France or Okinawa or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment