Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Aftermath of the Dance


OK. The dance was awesome.
It was wayyy better than last year's!

The only negatives were the chaperons shining lights at people and the police men breaking up the mosh pits.

The beginning of the dance was kinda boring because only a few people were dancing, but once it got started it was pretty awesome.

I don't know how it got started, but me and Celery(Caleb) invented a new extreme way of dancing.

It was kinda like war, and dancing all moshed together. All you have to do is find a partner, and then ram into other couples! It's totally exhilarating!

Man I am sore! My shoulders hurt so badly!

I was also in some mosh pits. I requested that they play Slipknot, and they played Wait and Bleed. I headbanged like crazy!

It kinda sucked tho 'cause me and Kitty were the only people hardcore enough to headbang, and get in the mosh pits!

Speaking of Kitty, she brought Panda with her! He's so cute!! He's like a stuffed animal come to life!!!! AWWWWW!!!!!! He's like a miniature Austin A.!!!

Owwie, I have to sign off now so I can put ice on my sore neck and shoulders.

Haha Imma party panda!

No comments:

Post a Comment