Thursday, January 6, 2011

Working on something!

So I've finally shot my first video blog! I'm super excited and I'm in the process of editing it right now, so hopefully it'll be up by next post.

Anyways, yesterday was the People's Choice Awards and I watched it instead of studying for my AP History test... yeah. Probably not the smartest thing to do, but hey Conan was pretty darn funny. As was Queen Latifa. Plus, studying for my history test seemed... pointless. My teacher has the knack of throwing in random obscure questions that no one knows.

Lovely right?

My physics homework is due Monday, and my physics lab report is due Wednesday... Needless to say I'm going to be doing a whole lot of physics over the weekend.

On the bright side, I'm wearing this totally awesome bra that I bought yesterday. It's strapless, and if you're anything bigger than a C cup you must know how near impossible it is to find a strapless bra that doesn't make you look weird and lumpy. TMI, I know, but you have no idea how much this excites me. It did not however excite my wallet, which took a pretty big hit. Oh well, it was worth it! Finally, I can wear halter tops and strapless dresses without looking funny!

Anyways, I don't know how to follow up that semi awkward note so I'll just wind down with a picture of my dog in mid-jump.

1 comment:

  1. Flying puppy! :D

    Ew. Physics. Ughhh. I have a midterm today, in precisely two periods. I mean, I studied for it for like an hour and did all the review problems and everything, but somehow I feel like I'm still going to end up making some ridiculous mistakes. Cause I always do.

    I'm not even anywhere close to a B cup, so I can't wear strapless bras at all, haha. But I am glad to hear that you found a good one. ;)

    ReplyDelete