Tuesday, January 11, 2011

No sweat


After leaving school early yesterday with a fever I did a lot of nothing.
Sure yeah, I probably should have studied or something for exams this week, but I didn't feel like I needed to. Today I took my AP English terms test and made a 94, so I feel like I'm doing ok. My philosophy about learning is that for me, stuff usually sticks the first time around and I'm quite good at recalling figures and facts. Ironically, if I study too hard I end up second guessing myself, causing my grade to drop an average of about 5 points.


My AP Physics exam was fairly easy, as was my Acadec one. Sadly, I won't find out those scores till next week. I feel a little anxious about my semester grades because they could either make me or break me. As of the last update I'm one spot away from being in the top 10% (I'm #33 in my grade) so hopefully I did well enough to ensure that I have a spot in the top 10%.


Anyways, here's hoping that the rest of my exams are as easy as today's. (Now I'm off to start my Physics lab report!)

3 comments:

  1. My school doesn't really do class rankings or anything, though I am kind of curious to know what I would be... Though that might just stress me out even more, so it's probably best left unknown I suppose... But yeah, I hope all your tests continue to go smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck on all your tests! You can do it! :D

    ReplyDelete