Monday, January 3, 2011

This and That Guy

So I'm not going to lie, the first day of school wasn't as bad as I was making it out to be. Sure, I could have used another day off, but I feel like it's not going to be that hard to get back into the routine of things.

Of course, I say that now, but I'm sure once my Physics lab rolls around I'll be eating those words. My love/hate relationship with Physics still exists, and I can't help but think that if I was better at math I'd probably like it a lot more.

Recently my obsession for video taking has hit an all high level. So far I have filmed at least 3 minutes every day of just random stuff, but mainly people being weird. I enjoy filming people when they least expect it.

I've posted about This Guy and That Guy before... here's a video I took of them today!

2 comments:

  1. Lizzi, Love, I smiled and silently screamed when I saw this!!!! It was sooooooo funny!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I um.
    Can't believe, um.
    I waited SO LONG TO WATCH THIS!
    OMG!

    ReplyDelete