Anyway, today I received my Blogger Family shirt, and although I couldn't go to the meet-up in Seattle it still feels nice to be included :)
|YAY! New shirt!|
- hopefully by then I'll be working in the Air Force full time so I'll be able to take at least a week worth of leave
- if I'm lucky and I get the job assignment I want in admin, then I'll most likely be stationed in San Antonio, which is adjacent to Austin
- I'll need to put my leave notice in at least 3 months prior (if that's even possible) so that I'll be guaranteed that time off
- by then I'll have a car, so I can help transport the Blogger Family around the city :)
- I'm going to save oodles of money for the trip
And the list goes on.
Today has been a good day. Aside from receiving my shirt in the mail, my friend Harrison sent me this essay he wrote about how awesome I am. A while back I joked that he needed to write an essay about my awesomeness, and I was pleasantly surprised when he actually did! I seriously had a good laugh for about 10 minutes until my dad walked into my room to give me more work to do for his website. It's all good though, because I'm nearly finished with everything.
Bribing myself with gummy bears and green tea is working well.