So lately I've been caught up in this miasma of self doubt and pity, and I'm tired of it. I mean, I'm young, able bodied, and not Justin Beiber... I should count my blessings! So for posterity, here's a list of the top ten things that make me happy right now.
1. My blogger friends! (Cherry, Aria, Natalie, Em, K.P., and everyone else!)
2. Mumford and Sons
3. Korean Dramas
4. Spring Break
5. Left over valentine's day candy
6. Being finished with all of my yearbook pages
7. The Great Gatsby (despite all of the mishaps in the book, it's a pretty decent read)
8. My grandma going back to her house after spending 2 weeks recovering from eye surgery at my house
9. My somewhat dumb puppy that growls at himself in the mirror
10. My figment short that I wrote for a steampunk contest. It had to be 750 words or less, and I managed to make it EXACTLY 750 words. Now I will shamelessly plug it and ask for you to "heart" it. Winner gets a free nook.