Monday, February 28, 2011

Creative Juices

I made a fudge brownie for my dessert tonight!

So my stepmom is out of town for three days with my grandma, who is having eye surgery, which means that my sister and I have to take care of the house. FUN. I'm a weird mixture of laid back and control freak, meaning that IF I do something it doesn't have to be perfect, but it has to be done a specific way.

Yeah, it's only one night into the three days and my sister and I are already starting to get on each other's nerves. I don't think she realizes that as the older sister, I get the last say in everything...

I've also been making more stars! My awesome English teacher last year is a big Poe fan, and I found this awesome template online for the stars so I thought, hey why not make some for her?
She's probably going to be writing me a lot of recommendation letters so I figure why not shower her with gifts. It's the least I can do.
Not to mention I've been so inspired lately with my art... I can't wait to post about my new sketchbook and all of my drawings, but that post will probably come later :)


3 comments:

  1. YUM! :D

    Ooooh home alone-ish! Exciting! Planning on throwing any wild parties or anything? ;) Those stars really are too cool. They look like little beads or something; I feel like I want to string them onto a necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brownie looks so good!!! AND THOSE STARS ARE SO CUTE :D
    How do you possibly even make them?!

    Have fun with the house to yourself (PARTY!!!! or just scrabble with your sis). Either way enjoy it while it lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay the sooner we'll get to art swapping! :)

    ReplyDelete