Monday, August 9, 2010

House Hunting

So right now my parent's are in the midst of picking a new house. I've been meaning to write about it ever since I got back from vacation but I procrastinated. Today I found myself with some free time whilst at my dad's office and thought, what the heck?

I'm really excited about moving, but I hate the process of actually finding and picking a house. There are so many different options and qualifications and whatnot that I equate house hunting to a elegant waltz while barefoot on a bed of broken glass.

And I'm not even the one who has to deal with the papers and money.

Also, school is starting for me on the 23rd, with meet the teacher day on the 19th, so everything's been a little hectic. My parents are hoping to move into a new house before then, but we'll see how things play out.

2 comments:

  1. I've only moved once in my life, and it was only like five minutes away, but still, it was kinda fun :D Good luck on finding your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, when I moved it was during the real estate boom where houses were being sold in less than an hour and people were offering up more than the listing price!

    Hopefully in this economy you have better luck than we did and get a really nice house instead of just one that happened to be available at the time.

    Moving is kind of fun though, I did enjoy the process of creating a whole new living space for myself.

    ReplyDelete