Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dear Internet Connection, please do not crap out on me.

Fo realz. I think I will pull every hair from my head and eyebrows with tweezers if it stops working on me on more time.

Since moving to our new house, the Internet has just SUCKED for ME. Maybe it's problem's with my actual computer or something, I don't know. My stepmom's laptop works completely fine, so I have no idea what's going on.

School is ok, but I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't looking forward to the weekend. Only three days in and I've already had a landfill of homework. AND I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN GIVEN ANY PHYSICS HW YET.

I can't wait.

The course load already feels majorly different from last year. They're getting more serious and whatnot.

I can't wait to start my scholarship list this year. I'm hoping to apply for 50+ and get at least5-10 different ones. TIME TIME TIME. Donde esta....TIME?!

So yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Sarcasm about the physics hw?

    Physics was my fave in highschool. But I'm a freak of nature. AKA engineering student haha.

    ReplyDelete