Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ert werk.

Right click and open in a new tab to see a larger view!
I sent the postcards today!  So everyone that participated, expect something in the post in the near future!

Anyway, instead of outright saying which card was which, I thought it'd be fun to see if any of you can guess which one is yours.

I had a lot of fun tapping into my inner illustrator when I was drawing these.  I had a lot of imagination overflow that resulted from the project, and it manifested itself in a Society6 account.  So if you're interested in checking out random art things I've done you can look there.

I have to admit, I've been selfishly using Society6 for myself.  You know those cliche quote pictures that have been littering the internet as of late? Yes. Well, I made some for my personal favorite quotes and I'm going to buy prints of them for myself. Hooray for being self serving!

Yay! Quotes!
So yes. Expect more art updates.

17 comments:

  1. Didn't tumblr do a bunch of things like this too? And then people went around distorting their messages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think so. But I'd like to think that my quotes are a bit more sophisticated.

      Delete
  2. I have not a clue which postcard is mine and I look forward to being deliciously surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AM I TOP LEFT?! I would assume so because of the top bun and ginger boy. This is the coolest thing ever, Lizzi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be quite happy to see some more art updates :) It felt like with all your working out and everything it seemed like you weren't being very arty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the contrary, I've just been holding off on posting my art! :)

      Delete
  5. This was my favorite one that tumblr came up with:
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7xt9xgDje1r7590r.png

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha! Oh Tumblr!

      I would totally hang that up on my wall.

      Delete
  6. Oooh, I like them very muchly :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm guessing maybe the top middle one? But ah I love all of them so much. I will be checking my mailbox daily until it arrives. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your artwork is amazing. I would buy prints of everything, if I wasn't poverty stricken from working for the most evil corporation in the world, which pays the world's most evily low wages. If things ever turn around for me, and the doctrines of Fung Fu are spread far and wide across the planet, I will be sure to rectify the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those postcards are really pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I GOT MY POSTCARD YESTERDAY AND I SHOWED IT OFF TO MY ROOMMATES. I CAN'T WAIT TO PUT IT ON MY WALL! <3

    Thank you. You're sweetweawesome. :D

    ReplyDelete