Friday, September 21, 2012

Tunes

My allergies have made it really inconvenient for me to blog, because almost every thought I have consists of:  "Nnnghhh tissues... Where did I put the tissue box?" and "Ughhhhh my head...."

Even when I'm working out at the gym trying not to look/act sickly I feel like I'm in a constant fog.

Thanks, allergies.  You're a real pal.

But I go through this every year.  Anytime the weather changes I get hit with an onslaught of sinus issues.  Not to mention I'm really allergic to ragweed, which has returned this year with a vengeance.


Saturday I'm having lunch with 5 of my friends at Panera Bread, which will be interesting...  I'm looking forward to seeing my friend Andria the most.  I haven't talked to her in a really long time.

Also, my friend Madelyne half-jokingly invited all of the art girls to visit her down in Houston, and in the back of my mind I sort of want to take a road trip down there just to get out of town for a little while.  Not to mention, if we visited some time in October we'd be there in time to go to another Grouplove concert.


Anyway, I'm about to load up on more meds and drink some hot tea because I need to appear somewhat human for the weekend.  I can't have my friends thinking I'm a sickly little flower.  I have a reputation.

And now, here's a song that I've been listening to on repeat:

4 comments:

  1. Well at least you're pushing through and not letting your nose stop you from working out. If you need a rest though be sure to take one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uggh, I know how you feel, I was like that for a while too :( Hope you feel better, try vaporub at night :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really digging the song.

    Sorry you're dealing with allergies, but I know the feeling. I sleep with a tissue box right beside me because every morning, without fail, I have to sneeze. Zyrtec, or the off-brand of Zyrtec with the green capped bottles work pretty good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allergies are the worst! I mean, I'm lucky to not have any... but my mother has terrible ones to the point where she needs to get shots for them every few weeks, and that still doesn't help very much. Hopefully it gets better. And mmm, I miss Panera so much. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete