Wednesday, September 1, 2010

That Guy.

So there's This Guy. And he's like, I don't know, the Renaissance man of my generation. He's been in my advanced art class since my freshman year (he's one grade above me), and he can play music, make beautiful art, act, somewhat sing, dance, write--- you name it! No really, name something, and show him once how to do it, and he'll do whatever it is better. Not to mention he looks like a greek god. Every female teacher that has ever taught him LOVES him because he's just so.... talented.

Anyways, This Guy for some reason has a lot in common with me.

We both like random obscure and odd movies like Donnie Darko, we both like the exact same music, we have the same favorite artists and art pieces, the things that we have in common, and the things that we like is virtually infinite.

Now usually this wouldn't bother me, but if I were to mention or share about something that I liked people would be like, ohhhh cool. And just let the subject drop, but when That Guy mentions it, EVERYONE is all like, "I'm so checking that out!"

And then once they do they automatically like it, whilst I stand there dumbfounded because I had been raving about that one thing for the past 2 years.

It's not cool. Here is how I view the situation:

Walk into a room. Look a pony!!!! That's------ OH HEY! Look a unicorn!!! That's so awesome!

And I'm the pony.

4 comments:

  1. Psh. Who needs unicorns anyway. They're just glorified ponies with a random horn that happens to be in the center of their heads. What makes them so great?

    If the situation wasn't what it was, it would seem like you two would be a good match for each other since you're so in common! But I guess it must be kind of irritating with all that :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err no.

    He's a bit of a hapless douche. That looks like a greek god.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, i love this! At first I thought you were gonna be like, "so anyways, I'm totally in love with this guy and I want to birth his babies" (well, not in so many words, but you get what I mean).
    By the way, I agree with natalie. Who needs unicorns, when you can have a pony? At least ponies are real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, i love this! At first I thought you were gonna be like, "so anyways, I'm totally in love with this guy and I want to birth his babies" (well, not in so many words, but you get what I mean).
    By the way, I agree with natalie. Who needs unicorns, when you can have a pony? At least ponies are real.

    ReplyDelete