Tuesday, March 9, 2010

6-9-9

Slowly but surely my life is being invaded by people who do not need to invade it.

My mother is going to "surprise" me.

Her surprises always suck because the type of stuff she thinks could be a surprise is actually NEED TO KNOW stuff.

For instance my aunt Addie, who I haven't seen since I was seven is moving from the Philippines to America.

She wanted this to be a surprise for me, however she failed to remember that I'm friends with my aunt on Facebook, and right now her statuses consist of "OMG I'm going to the states soon!"

My mom still has yet to realize this. Fail.

But back to the point. I hate my mom's surprises.

Surprise! Here's this party I threw you, and I invited all of my friends that you don't really talk to!

Surprise! I'm going to have stomach surgery!

Surprise! Here's all this old stuff that I don't want anymore so I'm going to give it to you for your birthday!

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

I'M SICK OF SURPRISES. I wish my mom would just tell me stuff straight up instead of waiting till the last minute when it's too late to say anything.

Ugh. I'm so glad that I don't live with her because I'm thoroughly convinced it would be 3479283 times worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment