I still need to:
- go to the post office to mail packages and buy more stamps (my parents are great procrastinators in taking me)
- pack my VERY LAST BOX (which honestly needs to be done closer to when I leave)
- use all my Polaroid film
- take a freaking picture with JB already (I still have no idea why we haven't done this yet...)
- complete my surprise for my berst frernd
- buy last minute things for BMT
- take down all of my posters and wall stuff
With that being said, I don't think much will get done this weekend. I'll be judging my 3rd debate tournament of the season (woo money!) on Saturday, and then on Sunday I'll probably spend time with JB. I'm a little upset because I haven't been able to go to the gym for the past two weeks because I've been watching the house/dogs/my little brother for my parents. I've been doing sit-ups and push-ups at home, but it's not the same as the actual gym. And of course, since I'm actually taking care of living beings, I can't leave the house for a 30 min run or anything.
I know those complaints sound selfish, BUT I'M SO CLOSE TO LEAVING. I need to keep working out so I don't get completely beat up in BMT. UGH. UGH. UGH.
What's worse is that my parents are catering to a friend of theirs, who I don't like at all, and I feel like they're prioritizing him over me. BUT WHATEVER. I'll be gone in a month, whether I'm in good shape or bad.
I really didn't mean for this post to turn into a rant.... Oops.