Friday, November 12, 2010

Soooo...

I know it's been a while since I've posted, but I've got a good excuse, really!

But.... I'm not going into it right at this moment.

Anyways, the picture, you know from last post?

It's the top part of a pomegranate!

But silliness aside, I've been sort of preoccupied by starting all my scholarship/college app essays. Most of them are pretty generic, but since I plan on applying for some of them at the end of this school year I'd rather have them done now in order to avoid the impending stress.

Avoiding all stress had become virtually impossible, but I'm doing my best and treating myself every now and then. And by treating myself I mean watching Conan, reading Ke$ha's interview in Seventeen, and taking really long hot showers while listening to Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. My love/hate for physics grows daily, and my grades have kind of evened out to a steady B, which isn't too bad for being an advanced class, but isn't too good because I feel like I should be doing better in there. Oh well.

Also, just an obscure somewhat fruitless question: Does anyone know where to get film for the Polaroid izone200? (other than ebay, lomography, and B&H)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, a pomegranate! That makes sense hehe. Yeah, getting stuff over with in advance and avoiding major stressfulness is definitely preferable, albeit difficult.

    ReplyDelete