Monday, November 1, 2010

Bad Monday

So apparently most of my extended family hates me because I lack the normal human skill of personal connection.

Guess what? All my life they could care less about what I said, and now of all times they expect me to want to talk to them? It doesn't work like that.

Maybe, just maybe the reason why my brain instantly shuts down and reverts to "observe" mode around them is because that's all that I was allowed to do for the longest time.

Sorry, but again, it doesn't work like that. I may be a partial snob, but at least I'm not a loud obnoxious pig.... ohhhhhhhh burrrrn.

Now that my rant is over, I'm doing NaNoWriMo!!

Are you?

3 comments:

  1. In my family, everyone is so loud and obnoxious that I can never get a word in edgewise, so I never really talk much to my relatives. :P

    I wish I was doing NaNoWriMo! But my excuse is that I have no time... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how mine are!
    And when I'm around them, or they're around me they alwayyyyys talk. So it's not like I get a chance.
    Besides, I'm a person who just likes to sit back and listen to others have a conversation.




    Unless it's about Taylor Swift.
    Then I am in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no! I completely forgot about NaNoWriMo! Gahh

    ReplyDelete