Monday, October 11, 2010

Should never be in the circus

I feel like I'm juggling my life.

And I'm not a very good juggler, but that's in real life, not metaphorically.

According one of my grammar-nazi friends my blog is an abomination. And yes, I will admit to my poor grammar skillz, but hey it's my blog. I can rant incoherently all I want.

But back to being a bad juggler. I feel like I'm having choose between being a good friend/daughter/student and no matter what I do, someone is inevitably going to be unhappy.

What's sad is the fact that I don't even care anymore. Somewhere between now and the past few months I've developed a "screw you if you don't like me, I hatechu too" attitude that seems to infuriate adults. Honestly, the only thing that matters to me right now is getting into college. And not greying, dying, or starving in order to do so.

I'm sorry if I didn't have time to read a riduculously boring paper that wasn't going to show up on the test next Friday. Yes, I know it was very interesting and cool, but I have physics homework due next class, so suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment