Saturday, October 30, 2010

High off of this "crap"


It's that time of year again. I find myself engrossed in movies like You've Got mail, Kate and Leopold, and Amelie. No lie, I've been re-watching those suckers back to back for the past few weeks.

The romance is just too good to be true. In order to wake myself from this horrendously ugly marginalization of relationships I put on Ninja Assassin, which if you haven't seen, don't. Unless you're into horribly gory movies that will make you question the people who we deem "artists" for making the film in the first place.

I wish hot chocolate season was done and over with so that I can go back to watching normal movies like The Boondock Saints, or Fight Club without feeling like a 20 year old man with masculinity issues.

*sidenote: I have nothing against romantic comedies, but my over obsessiveness with them right now is quite alarming.

No comments:

Post a Comment