Saturday, October 16, 2010

Love/Hate

Last night I had dinner with my mom.

It wasn't too life altering, and I think I can actually say that it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Then again, I only spoke to my mom for a combined 30 minutes, and chatted with my grandpa the rest of the time.

If you haven't guessed already, physics and I have a love/hate relationship (similar to what I have with my mom). I hate how hard it is to comprehend at first, but once you learn it your view of the world is forever shifted. Apparently I come from a family of engineers on my Filipino side of the family.

And just in case you've never racially profiled a Filipino before, the vast majority of them that don't live in the Philippines are either nurses/doctors or engineers. This makes me wonder: what the heck happened to my mom?

Just kidding. She's doing just fine living off her new husbands money. But that's beside the point.

I have hope. I have hope that one day, in Physics I will make a low but impressive A in that class. ONE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment