Wednesday, March 28, 2012

In which I apologize

So. Today I got compared to Margaret Thatcher. Keep in mind the fact that I live in Texas, and the guy that had just compared me to her is a Republican whose knowledge of the woman extends as far as movies and documentaries he's seen.

So. I don't quite know how I feel about that. I'm sure he meant it as a compliment, but whatever. He's a dick. Just kidding. He's just really hoity-toity.

ANYWAYS. Today I was in a FOUL mood and I released my anger in the form of sharp, yet witty remarks that made people laugh nervously whilst giving each other furtive glances. So to those who I might have offended with my uncensored comments: I apologize. I was having a less than extraordinary day.

And then I got home and saw this:
And my day ended up being ok. I'm going to relax a bit, do my math homework, watch some New Girl, and enjoy the wonderful bounty that the universe has laid before me.

p.s. Recently I've been very addicted to listening to Tom Jones (She's a Lady) as well as Curtis Mayfield (Move On Up) and I'm not embarrassed about it one bit.

5 comments:

  1. Wait... We go to Tree High School?!? OMG! I need to go change all my applications! Ahhhh!!!

    Haha, just kidding. Anyways I'm sorry today wasn't good for you. Tomorrow will be better! :)

    LLAP Love,
    Aria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, that's really awesome to get noticed like that and get the shout-out, well done.

    And whenever I'm in a 'screw the world' mood, I just pig out on Nutella. Do it. It works wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being made student of the week :) We all get mad from time to time, and do things we possibly shouldn't, but if you can recognise that, and apologise, then you're good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I've had a pretty crappy week myself.

    Still waiting for some form of redemption to make this week tolerable. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOM JONES! I love him. Sometimes. Only on my good days, I guess.

    I would be pretty proud to see that little blurb about me written there! You should be too! From what I read here, it seems like you push yourself too hard. Sometimes you should just kick back and have a smoothie and watch Suburgatory.

    Sorry it's been so long since I've commented on this blog. Blogger has been acting weird towards me ever since I got my second account.

    ReplyDelete