DONE. This week has just been so awesome that I feel like it makes up for every crappy day I've had since the beginning of the school year. I mean, nothing can really describe how I feel, but thisFlorence song comes pretty darn close.
So, reasons why I'm feeling awesome:
1. I got my scholarship reply in the mail! Along with my letter they sent me a box of yummy Godivas. I'm convinced that I'm going to the awesomest school in the universe.
2. Today I FINALLY learned how to make spring rolls. As someone who is half Filipino, I felt like a fail for not knowing how to cook food from my own culture, but now I know how to make yummy delicious spring rolls!
3. For my school's senior superlatives I was voted most likely to be famous (for girls) and I made it into the senior hall of fame, which is voted on by teachers.
4. Yearbook is THIS close to being finished. I mean, don't get me wrong, we're all sweating bullets trying to get pages sent in before deadline, but I'm starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel!
5. In a mere few weeks I will be in Dallas, dancing my face off to Grouplove and Young the Giant at the Prophet Bar. I.CAN'T.WAIT.