Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's related

I made more cookies guys!!

Also, I've started knitting a red scarf for my stepmom.

I've been so productive (not really). I still have 2 group projects to work on for school and I haven't touched either of them :/

Needless to say after I finish this blog post that's what I'll be doing.

As far as resolutions go I've already fulfilled what I would have pledged to do anyways (drink at least 3 bottles of water a day and start a new functional hobby). Instead I've decided to compose a list of things that I need to acquire before I go to college:

-A new winter coat (since mine was stolen)
-A hair dryer
-A small, but sturdy bookshelf
-A bank account (sad that I don't already have one... then again I always have cash handy)
-A tiny umbrella that I can fit in my purse
-A laptop
-More art supplies (watercolors, acrylics, charcoal--- you know, the basics)

And that's just the tip of the iceberg, but for now it's a start.

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!

11 comments:

  1. That sounds like a pretty good list of things to get and those cookies look so yummy! Oh and you have inspired to learn how to knit! Hopefully I'll be able to do that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year : )

    i LOVE your cookies! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies are awesome.

    WHY DON'T MINE LOOK LIKE THAT?!? QQ

    Happy new year though, good luck getting that work done, and getting the stuff you want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also need a bank account, but I think I might go for a credit union account instead.
    the cookies look so cute! and delicious! :D
    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need quite a few of the things on that list as well.... oh, college.

    THOSE COOKIES ARE ADORABLE. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year lizzi!!
    Cute cookies! :)
    Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOA THERE -- I SEE ADORABLE COOKIES.

    Out of all those things, I think the most important one is...the tiny umbrella that you can fit in your purse. Honest. Ever since I've started commuting like fricken' two hours to and from school, I've begun to appreciate umbrellas so much more.

    ...I wish I could say I was joking.

    LAPTOP! I really need one for debate, but alas, I have cheap parents. MEH. Do you usually have to pay for stuff like that, or do your parents buy it for you?

    GAH YOU'RE PRETTY.


    Happppy Newwww Yearrs :)
    (Make this year even better!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a very very happy new year!
    And those cookies are awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh... now I'm hungry for cookies. What have you done?

    Also, I too am a fan of a good, solid bookshelf. I'm most likely moving out soon and haven't yet decided if I'll take my existing bookshelf with me, or buy another one with more shelves and shelf space. First-world problems; they are a bitch.

    Anyways, hope you had a good New year's Eve, and all the best for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Eeshie My parent usually get more expensive stuff for me, but since I'm 18 I might have to foot the bill on this one myself :/

    Luckily I have a few thousand saved up :)

    @Everyone else Thanks for the New Year's wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those cookies look too good! I'm wondering whether that little house would fit into my mouth in one go...

    Hope you had a lovely New Years! x

    ReplyDelete