Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Nobody cares. Ok, someone cares, but not me.

School is almost over. I just finished the last two official days, and since I'm exempt from all of my exams I only have to show up for attendance period, which is only ten minutes.

As my classes have wound down my patience soon followed in suit. Yesterday random B, and C students were sent letters to join ACADEC because we didn't have enough B and C students for a competing team. In fact, we have way too many students in ACADEC with A averages when only 3 can compete. Most kids threw them in the trash, which slightly irritated me, but one kid just came up to me and just went on this little tirade about how he didn't have time for it, and why did I dare recommend him, and a few other rude things.

No. I did not recommend him, and I would cut off my left hand if he ever joined the team. And, so desperately I wanted to punch him in the face and tell him that he could not use the term "busy" because being in band, hanging out with his jobless graduated friends and sitting on his ass watching Glee while never doing any of his homework could not be deemed worthy of the term "busy". I told him to try being a member of 10+ clubs and extracurricular and holding officer positions in 4 of those clubs, plus AP classes and all the other crap I have to do, and come back and tell me if he learned the true meaning of "busy".

That guy annoys the crap out of me. I tolerate his BS every day of school and you know what? I don't have to see him till next year. THANK BUDDHA.

I don't care that he's seen To Kill A Mockingbird 10 times. I don't care that he's too lazy to get a job and never has money to do anything. I don't care that his best friend graduated last year and goes to community college. I don't care that his parents are "cool". I don't care that all these teachers secretly talk bad about him behind his back.

Also, I wish he'd do his own work. HE'S ALWAYS ASKING TO COPY MY HOMEWORK. And when he doesn't copy work he never turns anything in. HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE IN AP CLASSES. He also does this thing where when we have class discussions he tries to be all deep and objective, but he just ends up sounding like an annoying jackass with a big ego.

ERG. And yes, you guys could probably care less about this guy I have to put up with, but seriously. There is always that one person that you don't like, but have to tolerate because you see them everyday. Those people should jump in an airplane and get lost on an island.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that you're basically done with school! Luckyyy. I still have about two more weeks or so :P But ugh, that guy sounds extremely dislikeable indeed! He needs to just leave you the heck alone.

    ReplyDelete