Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm not that low key

I forgot to mention a while back that along with my class election campaign I would also be participating in a bond election campaign for my school. It's a pretty big deal that involves my school receiving close to 30 million dollars for repairs and renovations. I'll be helping out with phone polling, door-to-door campaigning, and other various things. Needless to say, I'm very excited.

Anyways, I found out today that this one guy in band is running for class Vice President. Personally I don't think he has a chance against Ryan (my major opponent) or me. Oh yes, would you like to see my major competition?

He's your all American dream-boat of a boy, and if I were a guy, I'd be jealous. He's in all AP classes, on the math/science team, oh yeah, did I mention that he's smart? His facebook profile pictures make you wish you were as adventurous and outgoing as him (Skiing, mountain/rock climbing, water sports?!).


BUT, and that's a giant but.


I think that I stand a fighting chance against him. However, if I were to lose to him, I wouldn't mind because he'd be a good class VP. No hard feelings, but I'm going to do my best to win and crush my opponents.


Anyways, I know you guys are probably tired of hearing my talk about my admiration for Asher Roth, but honestly, after watching this interview I can't help but want to jump on the next plane (as soon as I turn 18) so that I can chill and hang out with him. Yeah. I can dream right?


Also, this is somewhat unrelated, but I've been noticing that a lot of my celebrity--- I guess you could call them crushes(?) are primarily white guys, whereas most of the guys that I like IRL are ethnic... I don't know. I just found it a little funny XD.


-I'm leaving for Austin tomorrow morning! Yay! I hope you guys have an awesome weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Psh, boy ain't got nothing down on ya Liz.

    Have fun in Austin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you can beat that guy! He honestly seems a little stiff and boring compared to your humorous and fun appearance :)

    Asher Roth is pretty awesome huh?

    Have fun x10000 in Austin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pshaw, just cause that guy wears shmancy ties and does lots of smartical things does not mean that you can't totally win! I have much faith in you. :D If I went to your school I would most definitely vote for you.

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could, I would enroll in your school for a day and vote for you. And it will be like the one movie Swing Vote and make all the difference although that's kind of unlikely...because you're going to win by a landslide! :D

    I'm sad to say I know you wouldn't win at my school. This is because freshmen year whoever it was did nothing, sophomore year the girl was an alleged (okay, definite) pothead that got pregnant and had to drop out, this year it's some kid no one knows and next year does not look much better.

    Enjoy your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're gonna *face-palm* this..
    Buttttttttt.. what's IRL?

    ReplyDelete