Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best Christmas Ever

Yes. This has been the best haul so far!

And the best part is, it's not over yet! I still have one more Christmas to go!

Now, before I go off rambling on all of my presents, I just want to stop myself and mention the bad before the good.

I went over and spent part of Christmas day with my mom. Worst idea ever. This last trip pretty much re-affirmed the fact that I don't ever want to go to her house again. If I meet with my mom, it will not be in her environment, it will be in one of my choosing. Christmas over there sucked.

However Christmas at my dad's, and later at my grandparents' was awesome. I pretty much got everything I wanted, and then some.

I received all sorts of fancy art supplies, and a much needed brush bucket, and a portfolio for all of my art. And I also got a cool little sewing machine! Now I can finally sew 24/7!

And since we're traveling this Christmas a bunch of my family just gave me gift cards and money!!

SHOPPING IN DALLAS FTW!

I got a lot of other things, but I'm too lazy to type that much, and I'm sure you guys would rather tell me what an awesome Christmas you had.

No comments:

Post a Comment