Sunday, July 28, 2013

July - week 3 & 4

Well, I missed a week, but it was a pretty crazy week.

I went to the Dallas Cowboy's training camp that's held in Oxnard every year, and I was so tired when I got back Sunday night that I forgot to write :P

And work has been pretty hectic--- gotta love making money!  I'll spare you guys the boring details.

Yesterday Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor had a military appreciation day and I got to go to both parks for $40, so that was pretty swell.  I'm scared of rollercoasters, but I always try to make myself ride them.  I don't know why... Maybe this is a small attempt at conquering my fears?

3 comments:

  1. I can commiserate about being so tired and forgetting to do things. I haven't forgotten to shower. Yet.

    I think growing up in such close proximity to Orlando makes me obligated to like rollercoasters...or at least pretend that I do. Haha, no, I genuinely enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been less tired lately but that's just because I sleep so much these days.

    ReplyDelete