Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sneeking this in

So I have to say, I am a jumble of all sorts of emotions.

My birthday is down the road, Christmas is around the corner, and Monday marks the last week of school until January!
Friday my teacher announced that we would only be reading to chapter 20 of Huckleberry Finn and I didn't know whether to be excited, or upset. I hate not finishing a book no matter how hard it may be to get through. I will say that Huckleberry Finn is a lot easier to read than the Scarlett Letter, but the character Jim's spoken parts in Huckleberry Finn are horribly difficult to decipher, making it sometimes unpleasant to read. That part aside, it's a decent book.

In yearbook we have deadlines out the wazoo. Luckily I managed make deadline this time around, but some of my friends didn't :/

Oh well.

The service club that I'm a part of had a garage sale this morning and I managed to scrounge up $75 worth of stuff to donate, most of which came from beanie babies that my friend Andria so kindly gave me. If I remember correctly, she gave me over 30 beanies in all....

Anyways, I had to lug them around all day and during my Acadec period I busted them out so that we could have break from studying the Great Depression.

This picture doesn't show all of them, but you get the idea. (BTW, I'm in the middle)

This is a picture of our Acadec family in beanie baby form. (I'm the raccoon on the far end!)

Anyways, since I don't get my computer until Christmas (as I mentioned previously), I'll blog some more when I can steal some time on the computer!

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. I remember in kindergarten to celebrate the 100th day of school each person brought in 100 things, and some girl brought in 100 Beanie Babies...

    Happy holidays, and happy birthday, to you! :D

    ReplyDelete