Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In a week

Yes, I know I've been MIA, but hey, that's what happens when your computer dies on you.

Oh well, I'm getting a new on for Christmas. After that happens I will be able to blog to my heart's content.

I would go on during yearbook, but deadline day is approaching so I've been preoccupied doing actual work.

Anyways, in a week I'll be 17. I'm still debating on whether or not this is a good thing. It might be a good thing, or it might simply mean that I should finally get a job. Who knows.

4 comments:

  1. New computers are definitely a cause for celebration. :D As is an upcoming birthday of course! Woo! Though, I really can't believe we're all getting so old...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I'm sorry your old computer was being a nimcapoop. Hopefully your new one will cease to give you problems! And hurray for blogging to your heart's content! :)

    Happy (early) birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy almost birthday! Is it awesome or horrible to have it righ tby the holidays? Hah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re: You're not liking Huckleberry Finn? (I haven't read it.)

    ReplyDelete