Monday, September 21, 2009

My mom owes me Therapy money

With all of the recent things my mom has talked to me about, or not talked to me about I'm going to have years of therapy and thousands of dollars worth of therapy in order to get my mind back in order and sort everything through.

First she tells me about her intimate life with her boyfriend... Yeah. Not the greatest thing.

Then she keeps my youngest sister out of school for a week.

And finally I pick up the paper and find out that she and her boyfriend are now married. Yeah. I had to find out by reading the newspaper. You'd think that I don't know, I'm her kid she'd inform me that I'd have a new stepdad.

She's the reason why I have affection issues.

She's the reason why I get so irrational of the tiniest things.

She's the reason why I'm never going to view monogamy in a positive way ever again.

Isn't my mom the best? Seriously, you guys, if you have a good mom, give her a hug or call her or something.

2 comments:

  1. Holy fuck. Jesus, I don't even have words for that. Not that it helps, but I am really sorry you have to deal with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crap! sorry, that didn't help... but you're mum got married without asking you? eek!
    you'll get through it all anyway... you're such a strong person.

    ReplyDelete