Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tea, but not.

I'm quite disappointed that I was invited to a "Tea" but actually did not get any tea.

Today I went to a initiation "tea" for a local chapter of an international womens group. From my research, it's a bit like a High School sorority, and to be honest, you can actually gain entrance into a handful of college sororities just by being a member of The Club.

I don't want my blog showing up on any google searches for The Club, so I'm going to avoid mentioning its name directly.

Anyways, I'm glad that I'm a part of a program that "improves the legal, political, economic, health, educational and professional status of women through service and advocacy." - taken directly from their web site.

The only thing I'm worried about is if it conflicts with any of my other activities. I'm in sosossooo many.

Debate
AP Art
AcaDec
Business Professionals of America
Art Club
NAHS
Teen Advisory Board
(new)'The Club'
(maybe) Fine Arts Advisory Board

Yeah. I'm an overachiever. However, my goal (other than getting in Cash Cab) is to graduate college with a minimal amount of debt, so I think I'm on the right track to achieving that goal.

1 comment: