Thursday, October 8, 2009

Don't take my relax time

I so envy the people without obligations or responsibility. I want so badly to be the type of person who lives without a schedule, doing what I wanted when I wanted, but I know that I'll never be able to be like that.

Right now I'm savoring every ounce of relaxation time, which is basically first period art, and bedtime.

However art has started to get stressful because we're working on realism, using Conté crayons, and instead of sitting at tables like we usually do, a select few of us gather around this one giant table stacked with STUFF for us to draw. Normally I like this studio set up, but there's this guy in my art class, Ryan G. and he's an amazing artist, and he decided to sit behind me.

Worst thing ever. I feel so pressured and self conscious about my art because he's so good, and I feel so inferior to him.

I don't know. I tried making some tiny conversation, but it's hard. He's an eccentric individual. Cool, but in a non-personable way.

It's weird. I don't like feeling so pressured in art. It harshes my mellow.

Oh well. Only 3 weeks left of having to do this. I hope. Lets all hope that I don't go crazy and do something SUPER stupid in front of Mr. Art Genius.

OMIGAWD. He's such a good artist.

I think I just might move where I sit...

No comments:

Post a Comment