Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fuddy Duddy

Props to Petar for my blog title, and no, his name is not a typo. Haha, I remember last year when I was going over papers in one of my teacher's classes I thought his name was a typo!

Anyways, I just finished getting ready for NJHS (national junior honor society) after a longgg funn day of school. Also when I get home I have to remember to bake brownies.

Hopefully by making this post I'll remember to make them, but knowing how forgetful I am I'll probably forget and have to bring the icky cold ones from the store that you buy pre-made. Bleh, thos are such a disappointment.

Haha last period Slllllaaaadddddeeeeeee was being very awkward by saying that Petar wanted to do me.....ew. It wouldn't have been that awkward if Petar wasn't working in our group with us.

It's a good thing I'm so smooth. I played it off really well by saying Ewwwwwwwwwww. Yup. Imma smooth operator......LMAO Jk

Ok, well I'm going to go see if I can get rid of the spot that seems to have just popped up on my face. It seems as if my body wants to sabotage my one moment of semi greatness by making it looks like a giant spider has crept up and bitten my cheek.

Ah the troubles of being a Fluorescent Adolescent.

No comments:

Post a Comment