Saturday, January 26, 2008

Bleh. a waste of four hours.


Ok so the party sucked. I hated everyone there except for Monica and Austin.

It was basically a make out fest that made me want to throw up.
Everyone there was extremely immature and the whole time I was drawing on either a scrap peice of paper, or my hand.

I kinda wished that Bekka or Kenne was there. They would have made it half-way bearable for me.

I told my parents that I had a fun time because I didn't wanna be a whiny teenager. They had a really tough day and it was extremely nice of them to let me go even though I made like an 88 in U.S. History.

Anyways, enough about me whining to the virtual world. Did I mention that I found Maxwell Atom's blog?


For those of you that don't know, he's the creator of the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy!


I've also stumbled across C.H. Greenblatt's blog! He's the creator of the awesome show Chowder!

If you want to have the links just message me on here, Fanfiction.net, or myspace, or sumthin.

No comments:

Post a Comment